Information We Collect
We collect the following information from our users:
- Contact information, such as name and email address, when you sign up for our mailing list or contact us through our website
- Technical information, such as your IP address and browser type, when you visit our website
We do not collect any sensitive personal information, such as financial information or information about your medical or health history.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you our newsletter or provide you with information about our services
- To improve our website and enhance your user experience
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and our business
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.